Home Learning September 2020
Please use the link below, to access your child's year group work if you are currently isolating or unable to attend school.
Home Learning Parent Toolkit for children with SEND.
Please see below for a link to home learning toolkit.
Widgit has also produced some new boredom buster activity sheets supported with Communicate In Print
These are free resources, they can be found here
Further resources as identified by DFE
Other available support includes:
- a list of online educational resources which have been identified by some of the country’s leading educational experts to help pupils to learn at home
- enhanced education provision from the BBC to include daily lessons starting from 20 April 2020
- For parents with children under 5 years old, who have not yet started school, the Department for Education (DfE)’s Hungry Little Minds campaign features tips and practical activities that you can do at home with children to support their early learning.
- There are many simple ways to help your children learn and it does not have to feel like ‘learning’. Having everyday conversations, make-believe play, and reading together, all make a big difference to your child’s development.
- You can find more ideas and content from the BBC’s Tiny Happy People campaign and the National Literacy Trust Family Zone.