top of page
Welcome to Year One
Our teacher is Mrs Evans and our teaching assistant support is Mrs Pargeter. Mrs Westwood also teaches Y1 one session a week.
Our class page will be full of all our exciting experiences, as well as containing important information about Year One.
Our project is Moon Zoom!
Moon Zoom Knowledge Organsier
Autumn Term Curriculum Overview
Year One Information
Please click on the documents below to find out key information and ways to support your child's learning.
Autumn Term Quick Check!
- Your child needs to remember to bring their reading folder into school every day and parents need to sign/comment in their record book each time your child reads at home. Please check your child's reading record book for which days they will read in school and have their books changed.
- Phonics and Sight words to practice reading will be sent home by October half term.
- Autumn term PE will be on Tuesday and Thursday
- Please see the Y1 General Information document (link above)
- Literature Festival Trip; Friday 6th October (am)
bottom of page